This version of pslam 27, is from the book THE SEED MASTER, by Ken Nunoo
1. Christ is our light and our salvation; whom shall we fear? Yahweh is the strength of our life; of whom shall we be afraid?
2. When the wicked, even our enemies and our foes, came upon us to eat up our flesh, they stumbled and fell.
3. Though an army should encamp against us, our heart shall not fear; though war should rise against us, even in this will we be confident.
4. One thing have we desired of Christ; that will we seek after: that we may dwell in the house of Christ all the days of our life, to behold the beauty of Christ and to inquire in His temple.
5. For in the time of trouble He shall hide us in His pavilion; in the secret places of His tabernacle shall He hide us; He shall set us upon a rock.
6. And then shall our head be lifted up above our enemies round about us; therefore we will offer in His tabernacle sacrifices of joy; we will sing, yea, we will sing praises unto Christ.
7. Hear, O Christ, when we cry with our voice! Have mercy also upon us and answer us.
8. When Thou said, "Seek ye My face," our heart said unto Thee, "Thy face, Christ, will we seek."
9. Hide not Thy face far from us; put not Thy servant away in anger. Thou hast been our help; leave us not, neither forsake us, O God of our salvation.
10. When our father and our mother forsake us, then Christ will take us up.
11. Teach us Thy way, O Christ, and lead us in a level path because of our enemies.
12. Deliver us not over unto the will of our enemies; for false witnesses have risen up against us, and such as breathe out cruelty.
13. We would have fainted, unless we had believed that we would see the goodness of Christ in the land of the living.
14. Wait on Christ; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thy heart. Wait, I say, on Christ!
BARAKATA..... may blessings be upon you.
Recommended books for reading
The Seed Master
The Trinity of Lights
La Semilla Maestra